3M 8210 N95 NIOSH Mask - 2 or 20 Pack ($2.95+ per mask)
In Stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
3M ™ 8210 N95 is a disposable particle respirator designed to provide reliable respiratory protection with a filtration efficiency of at least 95%.
- Please read instructions about pre-stretching the straps prior to wearing.
NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0007)
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- Cup Design, Foam Cushion
- Great for smaller faces
- Standard N95 headband design
- 20 masks in retail box
- Very high fluid & particle resistance
- 3M Comfort design with maximum breathability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 3M 8210 - 20 pack Retail Box comes with 3M SafeGuard technology, which has a single-use code that is verifiable for authenticity on 3M website only.
- 3M 8210 - 2 pack does NOT have 3M SafeGuard technology. Comes in 3M clamshell - recommended for those that may want to try these masks first before buying larger quantity
CDC/NIOSH Approved N95 Documentation. This product not eligible for returns.
Protectly delivers quality!! I trust them! Their products are the real thing! I love the company!
Great masks and service
Quick delivery. They even included one free sample of the Aura mask, which I liked enough to order. I like the 3M products. I'm familiar with the N95 from before Covid for woodworking and foundry lung protection.
Fast delivery and made in USA !
I finally found an N95 that could pass a fit test for my thin face with high, narrow nose bridge. Make sure to follow enclosed instructions before wearing each mask for the first time to minimize strap breakage (the first one I’ve used so far did have a strap snap on day 5 of use; I use for about an hour at a time for medical appointments or other unavoidable indoor spaces)
I used to buy these pre-COVID for woodworking. These are WAY smaller than the pre-COVID type. So small that they are almost useless.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. These do run snug. 3M recommends to pre-stretch the headbands prior to putting them on as this will loosen them up. Gently stretching them left to right should loosen the straps. If you have any other questions please reach out to us.