Makrite 9500 N95 NIOSH Mask - 20 Pack ($3.00 per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5411)
- Manufacturer: Makrite Industries Inc.
- Cup design, foam cushion
- Standard N95 headband design
- 20 masks in a retail box
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable aluminum nose piece
- Very high fluid & particle resistance
- Extremely comfortable with maximum breathability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack in retail box ($3.00 per mask)
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use under FDA EUA. This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Testing of Makrite 9500 N95 Report.
These masks are great and the real deal. Kept us safe on a 12 hour road trip to move down a family member. Will be ordering again! Fast shipping and awesome customer service. Super happy!
We ordered the 5 pack of N95 masks. They arrived in about a week after placing the order and are exactly what we ordered. We are very happy with the company and product.
I bought this because there is a COVID outbreak at my work and the KN95's being provided are tissue-paper thin and don't have nose bridges. The top part of these Makrite 95's fits well, I like that the metal clip is sturdy. However the bottom does not conform to my face at all and leaves huge gaps for air to get in. I would not recommend these if you need a snug fitting mask. Would suggest the 3PE N95's instead.
Super bummed because I just spent $110 on these and can't use them.
They had a heavy chemical smell. Am I breathing in toxins?? Cant use.