USA Made KN95 (Small, Medium, Large, Adjustable) - 10 Masks (Earloop)
American-made KN95 Respirator Mask, Made in California. Our KN95 Mask is made using the highest-grade materials.
- Protectly KN95, MADE IN USA
- Earloop lengths: Large - 9 in, Medium - 8.25 in, Small - 7.75 in
- Adjustable earloop option available (9.5 in earloop with purple bead)
- No KN95 masks are CDC/NIOSH approved because NIOSH only allows headbands and does not approve anything with earloops.
- 5-layer protection, a disposable mask for daily use
- 10 sealed masks (2 masks per pack)
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Comfortable with maximum breathability
- Elastic ear straps and metal nose clip for a snug fit
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- Small KN95s for smaller faces, Medium KN95s for average faces, Large KN95s for larger faces and Adjustable for all faces if you prefer this option. Our autthenic KN95 masks are available in various sizes from Small to Large
- Not for use in medical settings, please look at our N95 selection as this is what is recommended.
Reduce breathing contaminated air with Protectly KN95 high-grade protective respirator masks, made and designed right here in the USA. Protectly KN95 masks are 5-layers, particulate-filtering disposable use masks. A unique design works well with facial contours, creating a snug fit and allowing more room for protective eyewear.
Size Guide: Our USA Made KN95 mask is offered in 3 sizes of earloop lengths. The base of the KN95 mask is the same size but the difference is in the length of the earloops, allowing tighter or looser fit depending on the size of the face. When choosing your mask size, take into consideration your past experience purchasing hats or glasses. If you typically purchase larger or smaller sizes, consider doing so when selecting the size of your KN95 mask. Usually, customers with large faces or prominent noses use the large size, while the rest usually use the medium size. Small size is for people with slimmer faces and/or those looking for a very tight fit.
***Size Small fits most teenagers but is not recommended for kids between the ages of 5-12. If you are looking for kids' masks, we recommend our kids' mask collection.
Additional information can be found in our educational section. This product not eligible for returns.
Finally a mask that offers sizes. Finally a mask that truly fits!
I wanted to find a US made mask that wouldn't have the chemicals that some of the masks I'd been buying had in them. These masks are great. I really like the adjustable ear loop function. I can wear it looser or tighter based on the environment I'm in and how much I need to talk. My only complaint is that they're pricey.
I have worn this mask for approximately two weeks, I wear it daily to the gym as I am high risk for severe illness. The mask is comfortable, so as not to forget to have my mask on during my workouts, I put my mask on before I leave my home, and only remove it when I am OUTSIDE of the gym. Also, this is the only mask that I have worn that the loops are roomy enough that my ears don't curl over. NICE I highly recommend this mask
The earloop option is a fixed length loop that wrap around the ears. It's very comfortable and easy to put on quickly. The fit on the seal is not as tight as masks that wrap around the back of the head. Good for brief situations, small gatherings where a mask is desired, and added filtration during wildfire season.
I ordered these KN95 masks because COVID and RSV cases are quickly rising here in New Mexico. The masks were shipped quickly. They don't have a weird or funky smell. The masks feel really good on. The masks are easy to adjust on your face and get a good seal, much better than others that I tried. I really like these masks. I'm glad I found these masks. Thank you so much.
After trying several different KN95 brands over the last three years, Protectly's are the best. The metal nose clip is well made as I have never had to squeeze it all the way down just to make the mask stay in place on my nose, only for the clasp to quickly weaken and then it's riding up under my eyes before I know it. From that point on it's a constant fight between pulling the mask back down into place, and moments later it's riding up under my eyes which as you know hurts.
I have continued wearing my KN95 masks, and I take the subway multiple times a day, and they have kept me from catching not only Covid, but multiple colds and an occasional flu every year.