RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5/10/30 Pack (Headband)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
These are my husband’s favorite masks - they’re comfortable and fit well over his beard. Highly recommend!
These are my favorite masks. The medium fit my smaller face perfectly, and the metal nose bridge is easy to adjust for a good fit. My husband has used the large, and likes them also. Thanks for your product and quick service.
The large size provides excelllent coverage for men with larger heads.
We did the research and this mask has EVERYTHING one could want. Viruses are actually KILLED, not just blocked. We buy these for ourselves and family. On our recommendation several friends also use them. Protectly has the best prices anywhere and excellent customer service! So glad they stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park to help the private sector obtain such top of the line products.
I'm honestly so pleased to finally find a mask that fits my small face.
The mask seals perfectly and has breathing resistance. The first time i used it was for 5 hours straight. It was quite the test for comfortability and protection.
i also am super impressed by Protectly's quick shipping and customer service. This is my second purchase from them and i've been so happy both times. They even sent along an extra mask for me with my order.
I've had a hard time finding an n95 that fits a smaller face. The nose foam is very comfortable, and the headstrap fits well. I usually wear Champak n95s, which are incredibly comfortable, but I was looking for high-quality masks to wear to some work events that weren't white. These fit well and the color looks great great. Plus they arrived super fast.