Bluna Adjustable KF94 Mask Adult/Kids - 10 Pack ($2.25 per mask)
Ships from Portland, OR
Bluna certified KF94 adjustable masks. Available in Adult & Kids sizes. Adjustable nose-bridge and earloop design is also perfect for those with glasses. Recommended for regular/medium size faces. For Size Large, take a look at LG KF94 product listing.
- KF94 Rating Certified by the government of South Korea
- Made in South Korea
- Individually sealed for highest hygiene standards and product safety
- 4-Layers of highest grade materials for >94% filtration of harmful particles
- Adjustable earloop design allows for a perfect fit
- Ultra-Soft/lint-free materials fit ergonomically around contours of the face
- Excellent breathability for all-day wear
- 10 masks individually sealed
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- Adult - Black - 10 Pack, individually sealed
- Adult - White - 10 Pack, individually sealed
- Kids - White - 10 Pack, individually sealed
Size Guide: Adult - perfect for regular/medium size faces. Kids - fits ages 5-13.
KF94 is the South Korean certified equivalent to the N95 and the KN95 masks. NIH Study on Effectiveness of KF94 and N95 masks.
This product not eligible for returns/all sales are final.
Comfortable, lightweight masks that are remarkably easy to wear. We wore them most of every day on our out-of-country summer vacation and they were truly wonderful. This is the only mask we’ll be using!
The masks are easy to use and are comfortable. The nose wire works well to keep my glasses from fogging. They are advertised as having adjustable ear loops; they don't.
Thank you for the review and we are glad you like these masks. They are adjustable. The straps to tighten them are located in the folds on the sides. You pull them out to adjust the ear loops. Please reference the photos in the listing to assist you with locating them.
Best mask I’ve purchased. The adjustable straps are great and it’s pretty comfortable with a good fit. The black is more comfortable than the white because the white fabric scrunches up a little which can be annoying. I have not trouble wearing these to school for 6+ hrs per day. I feel well protected too.
My daughter has used these for about a year and asked us try them, too. Husband and I really like the fit and the feel of the masks. Thanks for a good product that came promptly!
Good fit and looks nice. I use them to seal the output of my P100 respirator.
Fit comfortably and nicely adjustable. The most tolerable masks I've found.