3M 2091 P100 Filters, Particulate - Set of 2
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
Application: Wildfire smoke, ash, harmful air particles, dusts, mists, fumes, lead, mold, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA. Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants.
- 3M Particulate Filter 2091/P100 (2 pack)
- MADE IN USA
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece respirators
- Filter is both flame and water resistant
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 provides respiratory protection against wide variety of environments and applications. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH tested and approved to help reduce exposure to certain particles. This product is not eligible for returns.
Use with 3M™ 5000, 6000, or 7000 Series Facepieces.