3M 2091 P100 Filters, Particulate - Set of 2
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- Protection from Wildfire Smoke, Ash, Harmful Air Particles, Dust, Lead, Mold, Asbestos, Cadmium, Arsenic, and MDA.
- NIOSH P100 Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece respirators
- Filter is both flame and water-resistant
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 provides respiratory protection against a wide variety of environments and applications. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH tested and approved to help reduce exposure to certain particles. This product is not eligible for returns.
Use with 3M™ 5000, 6000, or 7000 Series Facepieces.
I'm so impressed with the rapid shipping and delivery. Thank you very much. With the respirator I ordered from you, I feel better protected this wildfire season. I highly recommend this company.
I wire the half mask with the filters while cutting my grass and so far so good with allergens.
We had some mold problems so I called an inspector. I noticed he was wearing the 3M 6000 mask so I ordered two, which we used while tearing out the damaged wall. They were comfortable and easy to breath through and I could smell no trace of mold while wearing the mask.
Filters are vary effective. I am ordering spares to have on hand.