3M 9205+ Aura N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 15 Pack ($4.00+ per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
3M 9205+ Aura™ N95 Particulate Respirators feature a unique upper panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for glasses. This reduces the fogging of eyewear. Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment.
NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-8590)
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (Bulk from manufacturer)
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- Compatible with variety of eyewear
- 3M patented, unique 3-panel fold design for enhanced user comfort
- Great for those seeking maximum comfort and collapse-resistant mask
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- 5 or 15 masks in retail packaging, individually sealed
- Very high fluid & particle resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 5 Pack, individually wrapped ($5 per mask)
- 15 Pack, individually wrapped ($4 per mask)
This product not eligible for returns. Instructions for wearing 3M 9205+ Aura N95 mask correctly.
Comfortable fit that feels well sealed along all edges, with no glasses fogging or deep face marks after removing.
Good masks, and fast shipping! Nice company to buy from
This is a wonderful mask, and Protectly got it to me quickly. It is a great company to work with-- the team is professional, accommodating, and stands behind its quality products.
Excellent mask to protect yourself and others. The design makes it easier to speak and the padded nose piece is comfortable without fogging my glasses.
This mask is without a doubt the best fitting (and therefore safest) N95 I've ever used and the only mask that fits so well at the nose it doesn't fog my glasses. The only thing that keeps me from giving it 5 stars are the rubber-band straps that are stapled on. If you re-use this mask - which you can - these straps will break and are not re-attachable. If these had re-attachable/adjustable straps like the 3PE it would be 6 stars - and the only mask I'd use.
Good material and secure-feeling straps, but if you have a larger face or facial hair, this mask will slip upward off your chin, potentially breaking the seal around your mouth. I was constantly needing to adjust mine.