Moldex 2200/2201/2207 N95 NIOSH Mask M/L & S - 5 or 20 Pack ($2.99+ per mask)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Sizes: M/L & SMALL
- NIOSH N95 certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-Free, Non-Toxic
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack is retail packaging ($3 per mask)
- 5 packs are safely repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($5.00 per mask)
Size Guide: #2200 M/L is meant for regular and large adult faces. #2201 Small Size fits teens and small adult faces.
This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Moldex N95 Documentation.
I’m used to most n95s being too big and not staying sealed. These ones create such a great seal and fit my face (on the small side) perfectly!
This fits securely on my face. I like the foam at the nose. It does not fog up my glasses yet is breathable. I have a small face and it fits well. The straps are a little tight, but otherwise is a good mask.
Bought this in hopes of having a mask my glasses would not slip off of. The filter quality appears to be quite good (though I'm not an expert), and the mask itself is quite sturdy. There is an odor but it doesn't especially bother me. However, the fit was so tight my skin was puckering against the mask. It was so uncomfortable I could not keep it on my face for more than a minute.
The bridge of my nose is pretty large and prominent (I think they call it a "Roman nose"? no idea if that's a useful description) and almost definitely interfered with the fit. The circumference of my head might also have to do with it, as I sometimes have trouble finding hats that fit as well.
This might fit you fine if you have a smaller nose bridge or a smaller head/face, but without adjustable straps there's no way to get a good seal if this turns out to be too loose for you. Given the price point, I can't really recommend this mask unless you're willing to gamble with the fit.
We ordered N95 masks more particularly for travel. The size M/L fits my husband well and the size S fits my small face. We are impressed with the quality of the masks, as well as the design and comfort. Great turnaround after ordering.
Great experience all around. Lightning fast delivery by a sweet bike messenger. Love the product--fits well. THANK YOU!
I tried this mask on many staff and faculty in my school community, and it was uncomfortable for everyone who tried it. I also heard complaints of a strong odor when donning the mask.