3M 8511 NIOSH N95 Mask w/ Valve - 10 Pack ($6.50 per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-1299)
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- 10 masks in retail box
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency
- 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Spacious and durable
- Cup Design, Foam Cushion
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Standard N95 headband design
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Designed to increase comfort and wearability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8511, N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 percent filtration efficiency. This product not eligible for returns.
I was glad to get the N95 because it's most effective for protection for the elderly (I'm 71). The valve makes breathing easy but requires an extra mask to protect others from the user's exhaling. The price was jacked up about 100% from retail so somebody is scalping but for me the extra protection was worth it.
We have been looking for these masks for some time as my husband is in the High risk level. He is diabetic, a heart patient and elderly. Due to the pandemic all PPE masks have been reserved for emergency staff so we are thankful to be able to purchase these for his safety. They fit perfectly and are what he has used in the past.