3M 9205+ Aura N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 15 Pack ($3.7+ per mask)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
3M 9205+ Aura™ N95 Particulate Respirators feature a unique upper panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for glasses. This reduces the fogging of eyewear. Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment.
- Fit Guide: Fits regular and small adult faces. Fits tight to larger faces
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-8590)
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (Bulk from manufacturer) or Retail Box
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- 3M patented, unique 3-panel fold design for enhanced user comfort
- Great for those seeking maximum comfort and collapse-resistant mask
- Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Very high fluid & particle resistance
- Latex-free synthetic rubber, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 5 Pack, individually wrapped ($5 per mask)
- 15 Pack, individually wrapped ($3.7 per mask)
- 20 Pack - Retail Package ($4.25 per mask)
This product not eligible for returns. Instructions for wearing 3M 9205+ Aura N95 mask correctly.
I dislike that the rubber bands on this mask tend to tangle, break off my hair, and occasionally snap if the mask is taken off and put on again a few times. There's an awful rubber-like smell when I open each mask because of the soft rubberized strip on the inside of the mask, which means I have to "air out" the mask for a few minutes before putting it on. And then there's the fact that my face and nose get incredibly sweaty under that sealant strip. So why am I giving this mask 5 stars? Because it is one of the ONLY masks that I feel confident is sealing onto my face, and the cheapest one I am confident I have a seal with. With any earloop mask, I can feel a gap between the flattest part of my cheek under my cheekbones, and my ears. Wearing this mask, I feel a slight negative pressure and can tell that I am actually drawing air THROUGH the mask. Wearing this mask for the first time was actually terrifying because I realized immediately how poorly sealed my other masks must have been. They are also more comfortable for long-term wear than earloop masks, despite all the other things I don't like about them. It's probably possible to design a mask better than this one, but no one has done it, as far as I can tell. I wish they didn't look so clinical and I wish they came in black, but I don't think there is a better product on the market.
Something about this shape works so much better with my glasses! Also super comfortable. I hope to always have some of these in my cabinet.
I enjoy wearing my Protectly mask whenever I am in public. It's well-made and feels very secure on my face.
Been ordering for months. Our favorite. Great fit, comfortable, recommend!
Order and delivery met my expectations for good customer service. Masks received are high quality.
Great quality I highly recommend