Moldex 2200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($5.50+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0327)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-Free, Non-Toxic
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack is retail packaging ($5.50 per mask)
- 5 packs are safely repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($6.50 per mask)
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use under FDA EUA. This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved Moldex N95 Educational Documentation.
Very nice N95 mask, comfortable and keeps my glass from fogging up in cold weather!
I highly recommend these masks.
They would be perfect for a child, to tight for adults
Well-testing brand, and formed a great seal (no identifiable leaking/fogging etc). Straps aren't comfortable per se, but that's been my experience with N95's in general.
I’m so glad to have found you. The moldex masks are great and I’m reassured that I will be able to protect myself and my crew at our upcoming event.
This is a great mask. It fits very well and you feel a sense of protection. The pricing on this product is fair.
Having now had time to try out both the 3PE N95 mask and the Moldex N95 masks , the moldex masks have a silicone pad where the mask fits over the nose creating a tighter fit but they are not quite as pliable as the 3PE masks .
Both masks are very good quality and have reasonably easy breathing with zero odour . I also have some KN 95 masks from other suppliers I suspect that they were made in China . The N95 masks are much better quality , they fit better due to the straps that go around the head
I cannot praise Protectly’s customer service enough they were amazing . I would not hesitate recommending them to anyone my personal choice is the 3PE N95 mask it’s comfortable and appears to have good filtration I do find however that it is almost impossible to seal them tightly enough to permit you to wear glasses without fogging them up