Moldex 2200 N95 NIOSH Mask M/L & S - 5 or 20 Pack ($3.50+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0327)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Sizes: M/L & SMALL
- NIOSH N95 certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-Free, Non-Toxic
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack is retail packaging ($3.50 per mask)
- 5 packs are safely repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($5.00 per mask)
Size Guide: #2200 M/L is meant for regular and large adult faces. #2201 Small Size fits teens and small adult faces.
This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Moldex N95 Documentation.
Very comfortable on.
Comfortable for long periods of time (like several hours, I haven't worn this for a full work day yet). Seems like minimal leakage past the nose, but I'll have to wait for Winter to be sure about that!
With the hardware-store N95's I've had problems with the elastic brands breaking after repeated use, these bands seem more durable and haven't broken yet.
I found this mask to be helpful with fogging of the glasses, but wearing for 8 hours was hard for me..
I have a medium-wide face, squarish jaw, medium size narrow nose, and smallish ears (I know-adorable!) and this mask fits well. When I do wear glasses I do not fog up. The non adjustable rubber (?) straps make the mask fit snuggly and there is a bit of extra foam on the bridge of the nose to help seal leaks. It is snug which made the bridge of my nose ache when I first started wearing them but my nose has adjusted. The structure of the mask gives more space around my face and it feels drier inside than other masks I have worn. This is my go to mask when I want to be sure to filter all air in and out.
Great Moldex 2200 N95 NIOSH Mask! Excellent fit with a good seal around. It does not touch the end of the nose and does not fog glasses. This mask is very high quality and nice to see it's made in the USA!
However, we had to remove the staples holding the straps because they touched on the face. (Sewed on longer and better elastic straps.) Of all the masks we tried this past year none had bare metal staples next to the skin. Why have such a superior product with a poor strap attachment!
Would order more if you improve strap attachment or if we can just get the mask without straps and staples so we can attach our own.
The elastic straps are very tight and cause the mask to press against the bridge of the nose enough to leave an indentation. Also the straps tend to roll and tangle with hair..