Moldex 2200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($5.00+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0327)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-Free, Non-Toxic
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack is retail packaging ($5.00 per mask)
- 5 packs are safely repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($6.50 per mask)
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use under FDA EUA. This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved Moldex N95 Educational Documentation.
It’s the only mask that I found where my eyeglasses do not fog up. It fits tight and secure and feels very protective, while giving me room to breathe.
This mask makes a great seal, where the ones with the seam in front never made a seal properly. This one holds tight (maybe a little too tight, but I have a big face) against my face, and allows me to talk, though still a little limited. Makes a great seal against my nose, but I do wish it were adjustable, because it's a little TOO tight against my cheeks.
But as far as making sure I don't get COVID, I can endure a tight mask for a bit.
Protectly is the absolute best! Customer service is excellent and their wide-range of products make me feel safe and secure!
The mask is surprisingly comfortable and breathable, and makes a superb seal, it just takes a while to get my glasses adjusted over the nose piece while retaining the seal (Perhaps it's just a tad too large? Not sure, as the seal is perfect, with no leaks) Otherwise, I really appreciate the comfortable elastic head bands and the inside roominess - this mask doesn't rest directly against my nose and mouth, as cloth masks do. Despite the challenge with my glasses, I will definitely use these masks for the N95 protection.
Until we are able to vaccinate everyone, wearing this mast will saves lives. Hear is an article that explains the importance of the N95 mask. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/health/face-mask-n95-coronavirus-transmission/index.html