Respokare NIOSH N95 Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($5.00+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
PROTECTLY OFFERS RESPOKARE N95 AT LOWEST PRICES ONLINE!
Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the Respokare® NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask highly effective against 18 common seasonal and pandemic influenza viruses.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- Size Medium (M/S) in stock and best for slimmer/smaller faces. Size Large in stock.
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a slight citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology inactivates up to 99.9% of flu viruses and other airborne health hazards
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Snug fit with good seal and maximum breathability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 30 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask)
- 5 packs in retail packaging ($6.50-7.00 per mask)
Size Guide: This mask is sized as Small/Medium - best for smaller/slimmer faces. *Size L for medium/larger faces
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use. Manufactured by Innonix Technologies. Due to Covid-19 this product not eligible for returns.
I bought this product for my mom and my dad. I did not think that they would like it so I did not buy a lot of it. Unfortunately when I went back to the previous seller that I bought the product with their price for Respokare was ridiculously higher. The good thing is that I discovered this website and I found that this product is also authentic and also a lot of good reviews about it. It also helps to know that they have already donated a lot of masks so I feel like I am also helping out the world in a way.
Small is ideal for those with smaller heads, can fit but is very snug. Kept me and my family healthy.
I received my new masks today and excitedly opened them at work. I work as a healthcare professional and wear an n95 mask everyday for 8 hours at a time. I am a woman with a small face and ordered these because they were supposed to fit smaller faces.
My first impression was that the mask fit my chin beautifully but was too large across the nose and cheekbones. I put a lot of time into adjusting the metal nose bridge and even tightened the elastic straps by putting a slip knot in them. I just couldn’t get the seal I need. I could smell all the chemicals I work with and my glasses fogged up which doesn’t happen with my regular hard shell n95.
Sooo disappointing! I wanted to love this mask and just can’t make it work.
This company should allow sample masks to be tested. I bought 30 and will have to donate them to others.
Very comfortable but at first had a VERY strong chemical odor that made me very uncomfortable wearing it because it seemed I was breathing in chemicals. I had a few other employees tell me the same. After keeping it out of the packaging for several hours, it seemed to improve. It fits VERY well though so would recommend only if a person is able to air it out for a while first.
These masks fit my small face fine, but not my husband's. There is a chemical odor which I find a bit nauseating.
The masks are great protection, and pass the 'can't blow out a candle' test. The fit is quite snug and there is almost no risk of the mask slipping off the bridge of the nose or sliding up while speaking. The down sides are that the masks are very small (I was unaware of this when I ordered, as I focused more on finding suitable protection). Their thickness and tightness also leads to the mask 'pulsing' while breathing and the air passing up into the eyes creating issues for people wearing glasses. These masks also have an extremely strong vinegar odor to them, which makes wearing them for long periods a bit challenging. But the strongest, most important point is that they will provide the protection one needs to feel safe these days.