RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Authorized Reseller of Respokare masks.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee'
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
I got the Respokare Medium mask for my 14 yo petite son (aprox 95 lb). I was looking for a mask for him to wear at school. It is a good mask, fits well, is comfortable, has a good seal and is easy to breath. It is about the same size as DrPuri/Medium and slightly larger then GoodDay HappyLife/Youth size. The GoodDay (earloop) was the right size for my son, but his ears were hurting at the end of the school day, so I wanted to find a headband mask which would still fit him well and provide good protection. The Respokare Medium is good quality but still slightly too big for him (the top part of the mask was reaching his eyes). Unfortunately Protectly did not have the Respokare/Small, so I found it on a different site - this seems to be a better size for him.
I was very happy with the Protectly shopping experience, shipping was very fast. Hopefully they will carry the Respokare/Small so I can shop with them again.
fits very well and is comfortable but initially a bit difficult to put on. However, after some practice, became easier to put on.
Offers the best protection for me and my family! Transparency important; will be purchasing from Protectly from now on.
Fully seals nose and mouth. Runs small as suggested. I am 5’2” and 130lb and I need the medium size. More comfortable than the hard shell N95 masks.
My 7yr old was to return back to school and these masks make me feel a bit better of his level of protection. They’re small enough to fit his little face, create what looks to be a seal and a bit more comfortable than all out cloth masks.
The N-95 masks are terrific, the price is excellent and the delivery is excellent. Five stars.