RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
This is the mask I use for high-risk situations, such as flying and crowded areas. It is relatively comfortable and has a good fit, and I was able to wear it for over twelve hours straight on one flight and never got COVID - and I am a higher-risk individual.
I have been using this particular mask since mid-pandemic and feel very confident in my safety when wearing it!
Thank you Protectly and thanks for the fast service, my masks arrive within just a couple of days from when I place the order.
Great mask! My husband took 2 flights in one with few masks worn on flt. He got home Covid free! He loved the mask!
I have an average size face and the medium RespoKare is the best fitting N95 I can find. I know I am protected because my glasses do not get foggy and the head straps stay up. I finally feel protection in crowded situations like airplanes and theaters.
fits well and I feel protected
We feel very comfortable in the RespoKare N95 masks and the Anti-Viral Surgical masks. Nicely constructed and the fit is very good. My husband needs a large size and this is difficult to find. Most are one size fits all. The RespoKare large size fits him the best than any other N95 or KN95 masks. I can tell that the medium size fits me as my glasses do not fog up. We have had a few straps come apart from the mask, that is the only weak point that could be addressed by the manufacturer!!!! Need to put them on slowly to avoid this from happening. Highly recommend these masks and will be purchasing again.