RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Authorized Reseller of Respokare masks.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee'
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
I can tell these are working, because they contract when I breathe in: I know the air is going through the substance of the mask, rather than around the edges.
One of 5 of the 5 packs of n95 masks I purchased pulled from the mask! Need to work on this if you want customers to continue to buy.
I was really excited about trying this mask after reading all the reviews. Unfortunately, I have a really hard time putting both straps on. When I'm finally able to, the mask is really, really tight on my face. I end up just using it wearing 1 of the straps, which looks a bit funny since the other is just hanging, but I still feel like I'm getting full protection even with just 1 strap being used. I ordered a Medium since I have a small face and feel the Large would be too big, but maybe with more practice I can get both straps over my head and not have it feel so constricting.
These masks comfortably fit my small face and don’t make my glasses fog. I like the soft texture and the baby blue color.
One of my favorite masks to wear. I typically wear a cloth mask over it but it fits snugly on its own. It's super comfortable and my eye protection doesn't fog up which lets me know I'm pretty protected
I’m glad I found this mask. I bought it for a 13 hour flight and didn’t feel suffocated. When I need to wear a mask for a longer period of time, I actually find this more comfortable and breathable than a cloth mask. Highly recommend if you’re worried about N95s being hard to wear.