RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
I have used this mask for several years throughout the pandemic. I absolutely love it. Close fitting, rugged, secure straps and kills viruses on contact. My go to choice!
I have found that most other masks are too big for my face and have big gaps around my chin. These masks fit great. I also like having the over-the-head straps instead of ear loops because I wear glasses and it's a lot for my small ears to manage. The bottom strap does tend to snap off after a few uses, but I get a decent fit with only the top strap.
Love these masks. I like that they cover my whole chin and fit securely without being uncomfortable. And they work great with my glasses with no fogging. I did find it irritating that the mask would sometimes suck in against my lips while talking. I bought a silicone insert to place inside, and that has solved that problem.
I had a question about shipping time since I was soon leaving the country. Protectly responded quickly as well as prepared my order for shipping the same day. The Respokare N95 masks are a great fit for smaller faces (adult female, size M). I use them exclusively for flights and airports. Good product, good company.
Service was excellent. The mask order was completed and shipped quickly. I have not used the masks yet but they appear to be just like other Respokare masks I have used in the past.
These masks fit nicely for both small faces (size medium: my wife uses) and larger faces (my mother and I use). They are quite nice looking for an N95 and give a nice snug fit on the face. You just have to be careful with the straps, as they can separate from the mask if you pull too hard.