RespoKare Anti-Viral Mask - 5 or 24 Pack ($2.75+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Authorized Reseller of Respokare masks.
- Disposable antiviral surgical mask
- FDA-Cleared mask with US patented Active Protection Technology to fend off viruses, bacteria, and fungi for respiratory defense. Made of 100% FDA safe materials.
- U.S. Patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
- FDA 510K: K101128
- Mild Citric Acid fragrance as part of the formula
- ASTM Level 3 (ASTM F2100-19) High-Barrier Protection
- Each mask is individually sealed
- >98% Bacterial & Particle Filtration Efficiency
- Imported from Vietnam
- Adjustable metal nose piece
- Very High fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
FDA 510K Cleared for medical and general public use. Manufactured by Innonix Technologies. This product is not eligible for returns.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 24 pack in a retail box, individually sealed ($2.75 per mask)
- 10 (2 x 5 packs) pack individually sealed ($3 per mask)
- 5 pack individually sealed ($3.25 per mask)
Size Guide: Adult - One Size Fits Most
Instructions: Wear the mask covering both nose and mouth to provide a barrier to microorganisms, bodily fluids and particulate matter. Wash hands before wearing the mask and after disposal.
Mask fits nicely, have to let it air out before wear.
We were unable to contact manufacturer for questions we thought important. On back of box is a square that tells about ASTM f2100 ASTM level 3, as information; but it doesn't say these particular masks have been tested by a lab and qualify to be rated ASTM f2100 and ASTM level 3 - which is information a consumer really wants and needs to know. The web site and box have other information which is good, but not the re assurance we want and needed.
The mask is well made and with good quality. It is very comfortable to wear. The anti viral property adds another protection. I feel safe to use this mask to go to church, shopping and travel. Highly recommended.
They are large for my face but they offer great protection against covid. I am fully vaccinated and test at least once a week and still remain covid free as well as flu free. I will continue to wear and purchase these masks until there is no longer a need to wear them.
I love these masks and feel very confident wearing them, even during the Omicron surge. Very comfortable and nicely fits around the ears.
I highly recommend.
Comfortable to wear. I knotted the ear loops to make a more secure fit around face.
This mask feels much more protective than regular surgical masks. I especially recommend for those with a larger face. It’s a bit big for my face (which is quite small) but fits my husband very well. Super fast service sealed the deal for us.