3M 2071 P95 Filters, Particulate - Set of 2
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
- Protection from Partiulates
- Uses include: Grinding, welding, sanding, sawing, sweeping, bagging, torch cutting, brazing, soldering and other dusty, oily operations.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR LEAD OR ASBESTOS (Please search for P100 filters on our site: 2091 (P100), 60921 (P100 + Organic Vapor), 60926 (P100 + Multi-Gas)
- NIOSH P95 Exceptional 95%> filter efficiency
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece respirators
- Filter is both flame and water-resistant
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
3M Particulate Filter 2071, P95 provides respiratory protection against a wide variety of environments and applications. Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH tested and approved to help reduce exposure to certain particles. This product is not eligible for returns.
Use with 3M™ 5000, 6000, or 7000 Series Facepieces.