3M 8511 N95 NIOSH Mask w/ Valve - 10 Pack ($4.00 per mask)
In Stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-1299)
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- 10 masks in retail box
- NIOSH approved for at least 95 percent filtration efficiency
- 3M Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
- Spacious and durable
- Cup Design, Foam Cushion
- Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
- Standard N95 headband design
- M-Noseclip adjusts easily for fewer pressure points and greater comfort
- Designed to increase comfort and wearability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
3M™ 8511 N95 is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection. This product not eligible for returns.
I've taken the mask wearing seriously since the beginning of the pandemic and have not been sick - N-95 with valve, and surgical mask over that.
I am your average sized woman with an average sized womanly face. Once again I'm disappointed that yet ANOTHER N-95 mask does not fit me. Fits guys great I'm sure. But I'm looking to protect myself not dudes. Won't buy again.
Super fast service. Great communication. Authentic product. Exactly as advertised.
Everything about our experience was top notch.
The site is easy to navigate, we found what we needed very quickly and were confident in the product.
The order arrived much faster than we expected.
The masks we ordered are genuine and legitimate, which isn’t always the case with other companies, especially during the pandemic.
I don’t take time to write many reviews...but protectly has done a great job from start to finish and their ability to do all the little things hasn’t gone unnoticed.
Thanks all, your hard work is appreciated.
fast shipping, wonderful mask, able to breathe much easier, highly recommend.
I was glad to get the N95 because it's most effective for protection for the elderly (I'm 71). The valve makes breathing easy but requires an extra mask to protect others from the user's exhaling. The price was jacked up about 100% from retail so somebody is scalping but for me the extra protection was worth it.