3M 9210+ Aura N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 15 Pack ($4.00+ per mask)
In Stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
3M 9210+ Aura™ N95 Particulate Respirators feature a unique upper panel that follows the contours of your nose allowing more room for glasses. This reduces the fogging of eyewear. Innovative chin tab designed for ease of positioning, donning, and adjustment.
NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5668)
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (Bulk from manufacturer)
- BRAIDED COMFORT STRAP (Headband) - similar to 9205+ but, with a braided elastic cloth strap, instead of rubber bands
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- Compatible with a variety of eyewear
- 3M patented, unique 3-panel fold design for enhanced user comfort
- Great for those seeking maximum comfort and collapse-resistant mask
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- Very high fluid & particle resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 5 Pack, individually wrapped ($5 per mask)
- 15 Pack, individually wrapped ($4 per mask)
Fit Guide: Fits most adult faces comfortably.
This product not eligible for returns. Instructions for wearing 3M 9210+ Aura N95 mask correctly.
I bought these for my family's flight across the country. I felt both protected and comfortable. I felt the side of my face were well covered and the chin tab worked well to cover the lower part of my face. The braided headband strap was more comfortable for me than ear loops. I value that the mask is made in the US and certified. Delivery was quick. I really like this company and will buy more masks from them.
These masks are very comfortable and don't fog my glasses. I also like the option of changing how the strap fits - behind the ears of over the head.
These masks are the most comfortable I've yet found for wearing for long periods of time. There's a lot of room, yet they fit tightly and don't fog glasses. Also, they're well made and seem to offer a lot of protection.
Great fit, comfortable, and offers the protection we wanted. Order was received quickly.
First, a good secure fit: double strap allows multiple wearing options. I like mine with both under the ear so as not to affect hearing aids & my wife likes it with one strap on top of head. The nose piece is padded well and flexible.
Secondly, breathing is very good. As easy as with a surgical mask.
Third, it feels safe and looks professional.
These 3M Aura N95 respirators are great. I love that the head bands are elastic bands, and not just rubber bands. Feels like it has a better fit.