3M 1870+ Aura Surgical N95 NIOSH Mask - 5/15/20 Pack ($4.00+ per mask)
Ships from Portland, OR.
3M 1870+ Aura™ N95 is FDA Cleared for Surgical use. The disposable respirator mask is flat-folded and offers ultra-high fluid resistance at 160 mm Hg rating.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5726)
- INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED (Bulk from manufacturer)
- Retail Box is for 20 pieces only
- Manufacturer: 3M
- Made in USA
- Compatible with variety of eyewear
- 3M patented, unique 3-panel fold design for enhanced user comfort
- Great for those seeking maximum comfort and collapse-resistant mask
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom secure seal
- High fluid & particle resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 5 Pack, individually wrapped ($5 per mask)
- 15 Pack, individually wrapped ($4 per mask)
- 20 Pack - Retail Package ($4 per mask)
Aura 1870PLUS is not eligible for returns/cancellations. Instructions for wearing 3M 1870+ Aura N95 mask correctly.
super comfortable with peace of mind wearing this super protective mask
These hold on very nicely to my small head and face, and are very comfortable. They're a little too small for my large-faced, bearded partner, but many masks are.
These masks work well and ordering and delivery from Protectly were easy and fast.
I highly recommend both this particular mask & the company who sent me the retail box of masks.
I’ve been exposed a few times for long durations while wearing these and still haven’t had Covid. Definitely recommend.
I was given one of these masks by a surgeon friend of mine before taking a trip. The cushioned nose bridge made it so comfortable to wear for a long flight, and the seal felt very secure on my face. When I returned home, I bought a box of my own!