Moldex 2200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 5 or 20 Pack ($5.50+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0327)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 certified to have a filter efficiency level of 95% or greater
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-Free, Non-Toxic
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 20 pack is retail packaging ($5.50 per mask)
- 5 packs are safely repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($6.50 per mask)
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use under FDA EUA. This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved Moldex N95 Educational Documentation.
Until we are able to vaccinate everyone, wearing this mast will saves lives. Hear is an article that explains the importance of the N95 mask. https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/22/health/face-mask-n95-coronavirus-transmission/index.html
These are my favorite. Good tight seal around the face with a bit more comfortable straps than the self adjusting ones. There's open space inside the mask so I feel I can breathe deeper. I rely on these every day at work! Thank you!
Very nice N95 mask, comfortable and keeps my glass from fogging up in cold weather!
I highly recommend these masks.
They would be perfect for a child, to tight for adults
Well-testing brand, and formed a great seal (no identifiable leaking/fogging etc). Straps aren't comfortable per se, but that's been my experience with N95's in general.