Moldex 2200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 20 Pack ($6.25 per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-0327)
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Made in USA
- Size: M/L
- Molded nose bridge seals easily and great for people with glasses
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- 20 masks in retail package
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free
- 100% PVC-Free
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1.
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Approved for medical and non-medical settings under FDA Emergency Use Authorization. This product not eligible for returns.
I'm so happy I found these 2200 Moldex. I know this type and size fits both me and my mother. They are such high quality and are tight but not uncomfortable tight. Tight enough were I know its keeping out the bad stuff. I'm so happy I found Protectly and they carry these types of n95s. You can say the price is high and sure it is but you pay for protection nowadays. You can no longer get cheap and authentic. It's either cheap and fake or expensive and authentic. Its unfortunate but those are the times we live in. Thank you Roman for shipping these out quick.
Moldex 2200 NIOSH N95 (M/L size) - 20 Pack ($6.75 per mask)
I read a JAMA article that rated the effectiveness of PPE and PPE reuse for various brands of N95 masks. This mask was one of the most highly rated with a protection level of over 95% for aerosols. However, these are SO uncomfortable to wear. I’m glad I have them and am confident that they are the safest option and best protection, but I wish I had gone for another highly rated brand that would be easier to wear.
Been looking for these for months. Was happy to finally find them as my safety supplier has been out of them for months. Received them relatively quick and they work as advertised. These are real N95's folks! Will buy more again as needed.