Moldex 2730 N100 NIOSH Premium Respirator w/ Ventex - 5 Pack ($13.00 per mask)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-3143)
- MADE IN USA
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH Certified N100 for the highest level of protection with a filter efficiency of 99.97% against non-oil based particulates
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster for easy and cooler breathing
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use
- 5 masks in a retail box
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, prolonging the life of the mask considerably and saving on costs.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Latex-free, Non-Toxic, PVC-Free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Moldex masks are shaped to fit the wearer's face naturally. Also, the molded nose bridge keeps the seal because there is no metal noseband to adjust. The unique Ventex valve allows hot air to escape faster and significantly reduces respiratory resistance.
CDC/NIOSH Approved N100 Respirators documentation. This product not eligible for returns.
Haven’t tried it out as yet but it does fit the face and is well made. I’m planning on ordering more.
315664 tracking number
Have not received the order.
Last message was Feb. 22 in transit.
Hi Kathleen, your order is en route to you. One of our team members will be reaching out to you!
They have a very tight comfortable fit, hopefully they will be effective. Seem well made and substantial.
I am female with a more oblong face and this mask seals completely to my face with the inside seal. I’ve been trying many N100 masks but many do not fit at the top of the nose like this one. It also fits well to the shape of my face and is light and comfortable. The straps also fit very well. It sits slightly off the face with a valve on the front which makes it easy to breathe. I wear another lighter surgical mask over it to protect those around me because of the valve. I wear this any time I need to go inside buildings.