Moldex 2730 NIOSH N100 Premium Respirator w/ Ventex - 5 Pack ($13.00 per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-3143)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH Certified N100 for the highest level of protection with a filter efficiency of 99.97% against non-oil based particulates
- Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster for easy and cooler breathing
- Molded nose bridge seals easily without a metal noseband
- Soft foam nose cushion for added comfort and less pressure
- HandyStrap allows mask to hang down loosely and comfortably around the user's neck when not in use
- 5 masks in a retail box
- Facepiece is naturally contoured for less pressure
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, prolonging the life of the mask considerably and saving on costs.
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Latex-free, Non-Toxic, PVC-Free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
NIOSH N100 for the highest level of protection. All Moldex masks are contoured to naturally fit the user’s face and with the molded nose bridge there’s no metal noseband to adjust so the seal is maintained with less pressure. Foam nose cushion adds to overall comfort and the exclusive Ventex valve lets the hot air out faster so breathing resistance is reduced drastically.
CDC/NIOSH Approved N100 Respirators documentation. This product not eligible for returns.
315664 tracking number
Have not received the order.
Last message was Feb. 22 in transit.
Hi Kathleen, your order is en route to you. One of our team members will be reaching out to you!
They have a very tight comfortable fit, hopefully they will be effective. Seem well made and substantial.
I am female with a more oblong face and this mask seals completely to my face with the inside seal. I’ve been trying many N100 masks but many do not fit at the top of the nose like this one. It also fits well to the shape of my face and is light and comfortable. The straps also fit very well. It sits slightly off the face with a valve on the front which makes it easy to breathe. I wear another lighter surgical mask over it to protect those around me because of the valve. I wear this any time I need to go inside buildings.