Moldex 4200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 10 Pack ($6.50 per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
NIOSH N95 AirWave® is the next generation in respiratory protection – a revolutionary step forward from today’s disposable respirators. The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5396)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 Certified, for bacterial and particle filtration efficiency greater than >95%
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Longer wear means less cost
- Standard N95 headband design
- 10 masks in a retail box
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, extending mask durability
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Easier breathing, cool comfort and high protection are what you get when you wear an AirWave NIOSH N95 respirator.
This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved N95 Documentation List.
I like this mask a lot as because it fits snug but still easy to breath through. This is my 3rd order with Protectly and it has been a positive experience every time.
I teach martial arts and with the pandemic, I'm teaching a number of outside classes - that now meet in the rain! This mask is snug, comfy and holds up great in the rain. The best thing about it, beside the room to breathe is that it doesn't muffle the sound of my voice so my students can hear me, even in the back! Here I am teaching in the rain! Yay!
Uncomfortable, doesn’t fit snugly around the nose. The bottom of the mask has sharp edging that can cut in after long term wear. I bought this for work as the only N95 my work facility offers, is too small and difficult to wear for a 12 hour shift. (I’m a nurse). I hoped this would be more comfortable. It isn’t, and it has no way to conform the mask to your nose, therefore not offering as much protection. I’m very disappointed.
It is very comfortable and molds in your face without any sharp edges.
I love this mask. I wasn't sure if the molded mask would work, but it is the best fit I have found yet. I wear it with safety glasses and an additional surgical mask in a health care setting. I can breathe easier than the last kn95s I was using, and I'm less worried with the secure fit. I will be ordering more!
The breathability of this mask is amazing!