Moldex 4200 N95 NIOSH Mask - 10 Pack ($4.50 per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
NIOSH N95 AirWave® is the next generation in respiratory protection – a revolutionary step forward from today’s disposable respirators. The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5396)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 Certified, for bacterial and particle filtration efficiency greater than >95%
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Longer wear means less cost
- Standard N95 headband design
- 10 masks in a retail box
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, extending mask durability
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- Brand New (Damaged Box) - Box was damaged during shipment, masks are 100% New and in non-damaged condition. Only the box is damaged.
Easier breathing, cool comfort and high protection are what you get when you wear an AirWave NIOSH N95 respirator.
This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved N95 Documentation List.
These masks provide maximum protection when I need it like when at a doctor’s office. The seal is good because it’s molded rather than a metal strip you need to pinch. I rest my glasses on the molded nose bridge so I can wear my glasses over the mask.
Our family has tried many different styles of n95s and this one has the best seal for 2 of 5 of us. They are very comfortable and can be worn a long time. Glasses don't steam up because seal is so good, however your glasses will compete for the nose bridge room. I have purchased these masks several times in the past year. With correctly fitting masks, we are going out with a bit more confidence. Thanks Protectly! Prices and selection are great in this pandenic climate!
Easier to breathe but to much coverage on your face. Prefer the regular N95
Way too big for me so I can’t say anything about the efficacy or comfort.
Customer service remains excellent (Five stars).
Great masks , easy to breath whilst wearing , they incorporate a silicone nose piece which is a nice touch .
Customer service was absolutely amazing can not fault them
My staff state this one fits more comfortably than most stiff N95's and will continue to wear this style.