Moldex 4200 NIOSH N95 Mask - 10 Pack ($6.50 per mask)
In Stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
NIOSH N95 AirWave® is the next generation in respiratory protection – a revolutionary step forward from today’s disposable respirators. The outstanding performance of AirWave®is due to its patented, wave design technology.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-5396)
- MADE IN USA
- Manufacturer: Moldex
- Size: M/L
- NIOSH N95 Certified, for bacterial and particle filtration efficiency greater than >95%
- Exclusive easy-breathing wave design
- Less resistance, better breathability
- Pinch free nose bridge
- Longer wear means less cost
- Standard N95 headband design
- 10 masks in a retail box
- Dura-Mesh® shell resists collapsing in heat and humidity, extending mask durability
- Softspun® lining for increased comfort and durability
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2009 Section 7.11.1
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, PVC-free
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Easier breathing, cool comfort and high protection are what you get when you wear an AirWave NIOSH N95 respirator.
This product not eligible for returns. CDC/NIOSH Approved N95 Documentation List.
Easier to breathe but to much coverage on your face. Prefer the regular N95
Way too big for me so I can’t say anything about the efficacy or comfort.
Customer service remains excellent (Five stars).
Great masks , easy to breath whilst wearing , they incorporate a silicone nose piece which is a nice touch .
Customer service was absolutely amazing can not fault them
My staff state this one fits more comfortably than most stiff N95's and will continue to wear this style.
I like this mask a lot as because it fits snug but still easy to breath through. This is my 3rd order with Protectly and it has been a positive experience every time.
I teach martial arts and with the pandemic, I'm teaching a number of outside classes - that now meet in the rain! This mask is snug, comfy and holds up great in the rain. The best thing about it, beside the room to breathe is that it doesn't muffle the sound of my voice so my students can hear me, even in the back! Here I am teaching in the rain! Yay!