RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
In stock. We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
The medium size is as advertised in that it fit's my smaller adult face well. It is comfortable to wear and it stays in place while talking. I feel confident and well protected while wearing it and will be purchasing more.
My poor husband has been squeezing his face into masks for two and a half years, ears bent forward, deep grooves on his cheeks when the mask comes off. It looks painful. These large-size masks are comfortable and fit his face properly, and they have a cool design, too. Bonus: they were delivered by bicycle! (We're local.)
I was surprised at how quickly I received my order, and as an added bonus I received a free sample. I was very pleased with the company and with my purchase.
Great masks! Enjoying comfort and excellent protection while traveling with these masks.
This is one of the most comfortable N95 masks I've worn. I feel comfortable wearing it in high risk settings. It has a soft, snug fit around the entire mask.
This is the mask I use for high-risk situations, such as flying and crowded areas. It is relatively comfortable and has a good fit, and I was able to wear it for over twelve hours straight on one flight and never got COVID - and I am a higher-risk individual.