Respokare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($5.00+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Authorized Reseller of Respokare masks.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the Respokare® N95 Respirator Mask highly effective against 18 common seasonal and pandemic influenza viruses.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Size Guide: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces. Size Large for regular adult faces.
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology inactivates up to 99.9% of flu viruses and other airborne health hazards
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Snug fit with good seal
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 30 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask)
- 10 pack in a retail box ($6.00 per mask)
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask)
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Size L for medium/larger faces.
FDA Cleared. Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
I had purchased these masks because of its efficiency in protection. It needs to be adjustable to the head straps. Overall it's a great masks and it matches my light blue shirt. I suggest that you guys make the masks adjustable to the straps and with a choice of colors.....
Wonderful mask. Fast shipping.
Quick shipping, tight fit. The straps are a bit weak, so be careful masking up. Otherwise, these are my go-to mask for going anywhere indoors.
Masks are very comfortable and provide a good seal. However, the second mask I tried on had a strap detach (break) immediately leaving the mask unusable. I'm very glad it broke before I was depending on it. I wrote to the company and am hoping for a replacement. It looks like a few other reviewers have had this issue as well. Hopefully the issue can be resolved as the product seems good otherwise.
On the first wear of my new mask, the lower strap broke at the glue point after a few minutes of moderate/not excessive tension at the doctor's office. Bad batch? Happens often? I hope not. At $5 a mask, I was disappointed, and I will be a bit weary on my first plane flight in over a year. I stapled the strap.
Have I compromised the mask? Who knows? Love the mask, itself, though.
We use this mask when we will be indoors for a significant period of time, it's a very comfortable fit. It's not as easy to take on and off as the 3PE N95, it can be more difficult to fit to a variety of face shapes and it does tend to have a strong odor. We allow ours time to off gas. I try to have both the 3PE and the RespoKare on hand, because the fit of the RespoKare is closer, I do feel better protected.