RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5/10/30 Pack (Headband)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Large size 5/10 Packs officially expire in March 2024. Due to how they are packaged the masks will work a long time past the official expiration date. Will update listing when new inventory arrives, likely in April.
Use code: RKLarge to take 40% off RespoKare 5/10 packs in Large.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in a retail box - Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
Tried a pack of these a few years ago, and made a recent pack purchase. Am a healthcare professional. These are comfortable with the dual strap style as compared to single behind the earl loop strap type mask. Correction -- waaaaaay more comfortable. Seriously. You can position the straps to your comfort. The metal nose bridge stay is adequately long to ensure snug face fit for an N95
I'm a plus-size lady, and my husband also needs a larger mask. They are EXTREMELY hard to find. These masks fit and are as comfortable as a mask can be.
These are the only masks that fit my husband. Thank you for making a large sized mask that is comfortable.
Finding an N95 mask in the larger size (for big heads) was great, My ears aren't sore from the loops pulling against them.
I saw an Instagram post where Michael Stipe (REM) was wearing this mask and so I had to try it. While it is a Very Large mask it is SO comfortable. Lots of room for talking, breathing. And so soft.
I need a larger mask & both masks that I have tried fit well