Respokare NIOSH N95 Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($5.00+ per mask)
In stock. Ships within 2 business days from Portland, OR.
Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the Respokare® NIOSH N95 Respirator Mask highly effective against 18 common seasonal and pandemic influenza viruses.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- Size: Best for small to medium faces
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, as a result there will be a very slight citrus scent, but rest assured it is fully safe to wear at all times.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology inactivates 99.9% of flu viruses and other airborne health hazards
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Extremely comfortable with maximum breathability
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
- 30 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask)
- 5 packs are hygienically repackaged in order to give people an opportunity to try them out ($6.50 per mask)
Size Guide: This mask is sized as Medium/Small.
FDA Approved for medical and civilian use. Manufactured by Innonix Technologies. Due to Covid-19 this product not eligible for returns.
- very tight seal
- confident in the protection it provides
- straps stay put and do not cut into head or neck
- it's small, just like the site states
- only comfortable for folx who wear the small size of their KN95 masks. I was really uncomfortable after 20 minutes.
- the advertised smell is quite unpleasant. Took me an hour to stop noticing it.
- due to the small size and thick quality, I felt like it was harder to breathe. The mask pulled in more toward my mouth anytime I tried to take a deep breath
Definitely do not buy these if you normally wear a Medium to Large mask -- they will be unbearable. But if your face is on the medium to small side, the discomfort is worth it to know you're getting the best generally available mask protection you can. I was incredibly happy to take this off after four hours of airport/plane travel. But I'd put it on again if I had to go back on a plane.
For reference I wear a Regular in their KN95s. I have an average size face and slender but prominent nose that makes it hard to get a close nose bridge seal in most masks.
These ones are a little pointy but still fit well under my cloth mask. Thank you!