RespoKare N95 NIOSH Mask - 5 or 30 Pack ($4.50+ per mask)
We aim to ship within 2 business days or less from Portland, OR.
Protectly is an Official & Largest distributor of RespoKare masks in North America.
First and only FDA-Cleared Anti-Viral mask. Rigorous testing and years of R&D have deemed the RespoKare® N95 Respirator Mask inactivates 99.99% of 15 flu viruses, including Coronavirus, influenza type A and B, bird and swine flu, and more within minutes*. It also defends against measles, SARS, MERS, and other airborne pathogens.
- NIOSH APPROVED (TC-84A-7796)
- FDA 510K CLEARED: K122702
- Sizing: Medium (M/S) best for slim/small faces (5.7 in from top of nose to chin). Size Large for regular adult faces (6.9 in from top of nose to chin).
- Note: Innonix is a U.S. patented anti-viral technology, which has a citric acid/citrus scent and is FDA Approved to be safe
- Stretch the headstraps while putting the mask on (side to side)to reduce pressure on the strap contact points with the mask.
- U.S. patented 4-layer Innonix anti-viral technology - 10,000 times more effective than an ordinary mask**
Premium Imported N95s from China
- NIOSH N95 certified for >95% particulate filtration
- US Nelson Labs tested to comply with GLP regulation. Approved according to 42 CFR Part 84 against micron-size particles
- Standard N95 headband design holds mask in place for maximum protection
- Ultrasonic welded head-straps for a secure seal and proper fit
- Adjustable cushioned nose piece
- Very high fluid/droplet resistance
- Latex-free, dye-free, fiberglass-free, non-toxic
- 100% Authentic Guarantee
Stop Use Indications: Do not use if hypersensitive to copper or zinc.
* Destroys 99.99% of human coronavirus 229E and measles virus within 1 minute, and 15 flu viruses within 5 minutes upon contact with the mask surface. Human coronavirus 229E is a recognized testing surrogate for SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19.
** Laboratory tests show at least a 4-log reduction (99.99%) of coronavirus, measles and flu viruses within minutes upon contact with the mask surface.
- 30 pack in a retail box ($4.50 per mask) - Box sealed, not individually wrapped
- 10 pack in a retail box ($5.00 per mask) - Individually sealed
- 5 pack in retail box ($6.00 per mask )- Individually sealed
Size Guide: Small/Medium best for small/slim faces. Large size for medium/larger faces.
Manufactured by Innonix Technologies, CDC Approval. This product not eligible for returns.
This is an extremely comfortable and well fitting mask. I really want to avoid Covid and have safely made two long round trip airplane flights. Fast service too.
Still wear my RespoKare mask (plus an outer cotton mask) before leaving my apartment and I don't take it off until I am inside my apartment. Not only never had COVID, I also never had the flu since masking up with RespoKare! The RespoKare masks tend to run small, and Protectly is one of the few companies that carry the Large size. Also, Protectly is American owned and operated, and carries many American-made products, which I will try soon!!
Fits my face well. It feels like it protects vastly better than a surgical mask. Comfortable for extended periods of time (7-8 hours).
We bought these for my husband to wear to work as a school teacher. He has to wear it all day and is very happy with the level of comfort and protection! Thank you so much Protectly for making a quality product, we will certainly order again!
I have been using the Respokare N95 NIOSH mask throughout the pandemic. I tried many different masks, but this one fits beautifully, doesn't need to be readjusted constantly like other masks, doesn't leave marks on your face, and is sturdy. Occasionally the lower strap will break from the mask, but it can be sewn back with aa few stitches and can continue to be used. I highly recommend thus mask. I use the large size but my daughter-in-law uses the medium with the same good results. While there is no foolproof way to avoid getting Covid-19, vaccination and the use of this mask have given me the ability to get back to a semi-normal life.
Everything was professionally done, from packaging, shipping and tracking communications. I was very impressed by the service. Thank you Protectly ! As with the mask, I am 5’1, 123 pounds and the medium was a good fit. When worn, the mask has this salicylic (sour) smell to it. Guess it’s the chemicals that’s applied to the fabric. It’s the same smell as the Curad anti-viral face mask I had once used.